Making A Payment
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priorities.
In an effort to minimize the amount of foot traffic to our office and assist you with additional ways to respect social distancing, we are currently asking that you consider credit card by phone, check payments via mail or drop box, or ACH/BANK DRAFT.
For your convenience you can download our ACH/Bank draft form
Methods of payment for North Beach Utilities water and sewer customers.
- Check or Money Orders by Mail
- Mastercard, Visa or Discover over the phone or in the office
- Check or Cash payments in office
- Automatic Bank Draft, or Automatic Credit or Debit Card Draft
- After hours check drop in office located on NBU counter
Please make sure to include the correct account number on checks. Account numbers change for any change of address.
Our office, located in the North Beach Camp Resort building, is open from 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday. The Camp Resort is open:
- Monday thru Friday – 8am to 5pm
- Saturday – 9am to 5pm
- Sunday – 9am to 5pm
You may drop off a check only, no cash or Credit Cards, after hours.